Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Day 146 - To Be or Not To Be

I had my usual Wednesday catch up with my site supervisor today. Nothing has really happened at all last week since the driveway. The floors are now an unknown again if they will get pulled out of the contract or not. Tomorrow the Quality Assurance guys are booked in, so if they pass the house it looks like we might be a goer to pick up the keys before the end of this month, if it fails it will push out to the end of November.

I will be eagerly awaiting a call from my site supervisor or customer service coordinator tomorrow to advise me of the outcome.

The front portico still needs to be rendered underneath and then painted, they are hoping to have that done by the end of the week. All things going well, and fingers crossed we should have our inspection next Monday and we should pick up the keys the week after.

I'll post something when I know the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment